- Compliance check: Once you have signed your will, we will check it to ensure that it has been validly executed.
- Notification: We will notify your executors of the location of your wills and how they can release them.
- Storage: Secure storage of your wills and any other estate related documents (e.g. house deed, policy documents etc)
- Deposits and Retrievals: We will provide free, unlimited deposits and retrieval of your will and associated documents
- Executor Assistance: Free assistance for your Executors, enabling them to put your wills through probate so that they don’t need to pay solicitors.*
- Assistance with two further estates requiring probate where the deceased is an immediate family member and there is a valid Will in place*
- 25% discount on all Will-related Trusts
- 25% discount on Lasting Powers of Attorney
For a couple, the cost of the Classic Lifetime Service is £1,450
* One of our probate specialists will arrange to meet with your Executors to advise them on the best course of action, helping them to effectively carry out the wishes in your Will. After being notified of your death, our probate specialist will examine all the information concerning your estate and affairs and advise your Executors how to obtain a grant of probate.
We provide letter templates to assist your Executors when contacting the organisations who hold your assets, and show them how to complete the complex forms required to obtain probate and successfully administer your estate.