Have you got a complaint against QA Law?
A preliminary point
How do I complain?
Who do I complain to?
What will happen next?
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally be carried out by the Complaints Partner who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. The Complaints Partner will then write to you with their findings within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. However, if the complaint is complicated further time may be needed. If so, the Complaints Partner will write and tell you and set another time limit.
4. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the Complaints Partner will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including their suggestions for resolving the matter.
5. Within three days of any meeting, the Complaints Partner will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will then arrange to review our decision. This will happen in one of the following ways:
- Another partner of the firm will review the Complaint Partner’s decision within 14 days;
- We will invite you to agree to independent mediation within 14 days. We will let you know how long this process will take.
You should know that if you are still unhappy with the outcome, you have only limited rights to complain to anyone else. The Legal Ombudsman, who adjudicates on complaints about poor service by practising Solicitors and Barristers, cannot consider any complaint against an unregulated legal consultancy such as QA Law.